The Alano Club Is...
- A source of information about the diseases of alcoholism and addiction.
- A meeting place for recovery groups to have meetings on a regular basis.
- A facility to provide social and recreational activities for the recovering addict/alcoholic and their families in a clean and sober environment.
- A contact point for individuals seeking assistance in the recovery process.
- A non-profit corporation owned solely by it's members and funded entirely through dues, contributions and retail sails.
The Board of Directors and employees work diligently to provide a "safe environment" for the recovering alcoholic/addict and their families. No alcoholic beverages or drugs of any kind are allowed on the premises.
The snack bar provides wholesome food and beverages at moderate prices, it's open 365 days a year!
There are a lot of recovery meeting groups held at the club on a regularly scheduled basis, and it is never difficult to enter into a conversation with another person at the club about recovery or to obtain information and literature about recovery.
Social Activities are planned on a continuous basis to provide good food, fun, and the opportunity to make lasting friendships with other alcoholics, addicts, and their families. All club activites are at discount prices to paid-up members.